By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy and our use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use the Website.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us when registering an account on the Website or when placing an order, including your name, contact details, delivery address and payment information.
- Information that you provide when you complete surveys, promotions or competitions, or when you report a problem with the Website.
- Information that you provide when you contact us, such as when you contact our customer service.
- Information that is generated while you use the Website, including your IP address, information about your browser and device, the pages that you visit and the time, date and duration of your visit.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer, device or other access device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or to our services.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with customer service and support.
- To gather information about how the Website is used, so that we can improve its performance and your experience of using it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Aldo Green, our customers or others.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we use third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf, such as for hosting the Website, for payment processing or for providing customer service.
We take appropriate security measures, including measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, to safeguard your personal information.
We use Google Analytics, SendGrid for email marketing, Twilio for SMS marketing and OTP messaging to help analyze how people use the Website. The information generated by these analytics services about your use of the Website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by these analytics services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on the Website.
Personal Data Protection
Aldogreen keeps personal information strictly private and confidential; undertakes to regard this as a confidentiality obligation and to take all necessary measures and show due diligence to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. Despite Aldogreen taking the necessary information security measures, Aldogreen will not be liable if confidential information is damaged or in the hands of third parties as a result of attacks on the Site and the system.
Aldogreen can obtain information about users and their use of the Site by using a technical communication file (Cookie). Said technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. A technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing status and preferences about a website. Technical communication file; It can be used to obtain statistical information about the purpose, how many people use the website, how many times a person visits the website and how long he stays on the website. It also helps dynamically generate permission marketing messages and content from user pages specially designed for users. The technical communication file is not created to retrieve data or any other personal information from the main memory or users' email address. Most browsers are originally designed to accept a technical communication file; however, users can change their browser settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
Account Removal / Deletion
Users can contact us at [email protected] for the deletion of their recorded data.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by email at [email protected].